- Grooming and transmitting analog voice and TDM-based services over packet using standard pseudowire technology
- Wide range of services: E1/T1, FXS/E&M, IEEE C37.94,?programmable serial ports and more
- PWE redundancy per tunnel for ultra-fast hitless restoration ensures maximum service uptime
- Bridge functionality with?two?optical/copper GbE uplinks and up to four FE user interface ports
- 1U 19-inch?fanless enclosure with redundant, wide-range power supply (AC/DC)
- Operational temperature range: -5°C to 55°C (23°F to 131°F)
You are here
北京赛车pk10计划群 www.qpfy0.net RAD’s Megaplex-1 is a compact, highly reliable multiservice access node that transports analog and TDM traffic originating from legacy circuit-switched devices, over packet switched networks (PSNs).?
The Megaplex-1 is specifically designed to address the needs of critical infrastructure network operators who are migrating to next-generation Ethernet or IP/MPLS communications. This includes utilities, transportation and government users.?It enables seamless service migration with a scalable TDM over packet?pseudowire engine and comprehensive multiservice support for PDH, high and low speed?data, analog voice, and Teleprotection devices.
for mission-critical communications
TDM over packet pseudowire engine for seamless service migration
support for Ethernet, PDH, high & low speed data, analog voice, and Teleprotection?
service uptime and reliable resiliency with ultra-fast hitless restoration
Links & Tools
- Megaplex-1 Data Sheet
RecommendedGet important update regarding resource file and it's Solution each-system.Share this data with your team and colleagues.Our representatives contact you better understand your needs.